2.10.2009

Some New, Some Old

3 songs have been on repeat on my new 120 GB ipod lately(thanks super hero wife), and when you realize that i've had my ipod for only 5 days that's what i call driving your point home. yes, there are other songs on repetition, but you have already talked about them. "so make of that, what you will."

i'm really digging A.C. Newman's album,
Get Guilty, this LA band, No Age, and my brother in law reintroduced me to a band that i discarded into the list of bands that i should pretend to like but never really listened too. he even went to go see their final show in a cave in McMinnville, TN. i'm definitely not jealous.


There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve - A.C. Newman


Eraser - No Age


Random Rules - Silver Jews

the last one is from American Water.

2 comments:

stan said...

great post. i like hearing what people are listening to regularly. every week, someone should make a point of doing a "most played on my ipod right now" post.

ck said...

Chuck told me he had the flu the next day when I invited him over. Was he really just hung over from the Silver Jews concert?!