3.11.2009

This is what I have been listening to lately....


So I know this is kind of lame and totally unmusical but basically this is a what have you been listening to lately blog and this is what I have been listening to lately. I have been taking a class with Jerram Barrs called apologetics and outreach and he spent a whole class talking about the Lord of the Rings. It inspired me to read them but since I don't even have time to read what I am supposed to for class I thought I would get the books on audio... I'm on Fellowship.... and it's awesome!

2 comments:

stan said...

Grant: bobby posted on an audiobook for tle
i revoked his posting privileges
indefinitely
me: thank you
i skimmed it
and decided it wasn't worth it
Grant: lol
me: he should start his own blog for crap like that
Grant: let's just post this convo in the comments
he would be SO PISSED
me: ha ha
great idea
i was just thinking about how i could add the narrator of LOTR to my ipod top rated list
i love chapter 4!! i can't stop listening to it
Grant: nice
Sent at 11:33 AM on Thursday
me: how mad to you think he would be if i posted this conversation
it could actually redeem his post
Grant: he probably wouldn't talk to us for a few months
me: i'm posting it
Grant: omg

Grant is busy. You may be interrupting.

bobert said...

Actually I'm not pissed at all. I thought it was funny. I did it as a joke. No one ever posts! So I thought I would put up a crap post to get some activity and see if any one ever reads this thing.